Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5 Things

1. Almost all the crappy things last semester have swung to the opposite end of the spectrum this semester. I'm actually enjoying life right now. My classes are much less demanding, my roommates are so awesome, and dating is just grand. I'm really happy.

2. I really like my Human Resources Management class. It's probably my favorite right now. Ooo, but I also really like my short story class. Tough decision. I love reading and discussing, but I think I'm learning useful stuff in my HR class. I just like learning.

3. My calling is going relatively well. I've been enjoying getting to know the ward better. Ward Council is usually pretty fun. More than half of my FHE group is on Ward Council, so it's more like family council. In our FHE group we've got both RS presidents, two RS 2nd counselors, a EQ president, Sunday School president, executive secretary, and assistant ward clerk. We expect to be twinkled any Monday now...

4. It rained all Memorial Day weekend. Typical. It was still sooo much fun though. I loved it.

5. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life in the next 7 months. It's slightly frustrating. Wish me luck.


No comments: