Tuesday, January 25, 2011

43 Minutes

I slept through my alarm Monday morning. I woke up 43 minutes late. Ever since then, I've been trying desperately to catch up to those elusive 43 minutes.

Not working.

I remembered at 8:07 this morning that I had a paper due at 9.

Curse Monday mornings.

Curse lazy weekends.

Those minutes kidnapped my motivation too.

Excuse me. I have to go run a metaphorical race for an abstract noun and time that's already gone by.

1 comment:

KiraShay said...

I woke up this morning at 6:50, after forgetting to set an alarm last night (what if i hadn't woken up!), and decided to go back to sleep. I woke up again at 7:20, after again not having an alarm. Got up, got ready, and was out of the house just before 7:40.
I'm pretty sure I had some divine help with this one.