Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Things You Should Know About This Picture

  1. I'm on campus and studying very intently. (NOT blogging or wasting time. Nope.)
  2. It's incredibly frigid, which is why I'm wearing my coat and scarf inside the building.
  3. I ran out of contact solution, which is why I'm wearing glasses.
  4. I also ran out of mousse, which is why I didn't do my hair curly.
  5. I slept in, which is why I didn't straighten my hair.
  6. The painting behind my head is across the room and therefore much larger than it appears.
  7. It's a painting of pioneers suffering from malaria.
  8. I woke up at 3:30 am and thought I was suffering from malaria (or something) because my room was too warm.
  9. I'm listening to Old Crow Medicine Show, which is why I'm wearing earbuds.
  10. Time to resume studying. Yesterday I spent about eight hours reading encyclopedias and diagramming sentences. Remind me why I want to be an English Major.
  11. #10 and #8 really didn't have anything to do with the picture. I just wanted to say that.

1 comment:

Annalee Kelly said...

I love your new blog, Kate! Way to go, baby. You are so awesome:)