Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pictures!

Failed self portrait. Cute smiles though.

Second try. Also fail. We're hiking a volcanic butte in Rexburg. (Extrinct obviously.)

We made it to the top! (It wasn't very far.)

I missed the peace memo.

Got the memo. We're so gangster.

This is the view from the top. My camera is really crappy so it looks dead and gray when there's actually some pretty green fields down there.
Jake and I had a lot of fun on Saturday. We got up at 6 and went to do baptisms at the Idaho Falls Temple. We were done by 8, so we called his family to see what they were up to. They were garage sale-ing in IF, so we met up with them and spent the morning garage sale-ing in dress clothes. Then we followed his family home and had french toast with them. We napped on the couch and hung out and talked until about 2:30. We came back up to Rexburg and met some friends to hike R Mountain, which is not a mountain, but a butte. After hiking, we swam in the Snake River and had a picnic. Then we went back to apartments and showered and hung out and chatted until I drove home. It was a good day. I don't think Jake and I have ever played so much. We usually have homework.

1 comment:

J-Dawg Fluffy said...

"...volcanic butte..."

Something never said in Florida.