Past 10 Days:
Hectic. Started working full time. Went out of town twice. Realized how much wedding planning I procrastinated. Hired 18 people in three days. Emailed over 150 people. Taught two orientation meetings.
Next 10 Days: Last 10 days of single life. Need to make 3 pinatas and 300 cookies. Must find wig tape to fix my dress. Buy a necklace. Find insoles for my purple high heels. Teach 3 more orientation meetings. Hire more people. Teach class. Update registry. Upgrade to Pandora One. Go to the temple. Call photographer. Call hairdresser. Pay people. Pick up dress. Pick up flowers. Go grocery shopping. Breathe.
3 comments:
You can do it! I love you, Kate! Wish we could be at your wedding to celebrate with you. We'll be there in spirit.
How exciting! Amen to Tiffany's comment!
Hey, remember Hailey is bringing her stylist kit; She has insoles, dress tape, etc. Breathe. I'll be there to help soon.
Post a Comment