Monday, October 8, 2012

No worries

Hi.

I'm not dead, and I don't plan to stop blogging. I'm just consumed by many things.

1. Being married. It's so fun! If I'm with Jake, I don't want to do anything else except be with him, including blogging. Since I work full time, and when I'm not working I'm with Jake, I haven't blogged unless it's a short post during lunch.

2. Work. I'm so busy at work. I've gone overtime almost every week. I've recruited, interviewed and hired 60 people. I've trained 140 people. I've taught a one-credit class. I've edited the training manual. I've called executive officers on the phone. I've picked up pizza. I've cleaned white boards. I love my job. Working full-time is pretty draining though.

3. Ducks. We've had a lot of ducks to put in a row. Bank accounts, power bills, unpacking, packing, washing, organizing, cleaning, oil changes. You know, adult stuff. 

I promise I'll post pictures and possibly make a video log soon.

No comments: