Triumphs:
I remembered to start the dishwasher twice last week.
I wear matching argyle or striped socks everyday. (Matched to each other and to my outfit!)
Jake finished building a new wheel for his bike. It's lovely and awesome.
I got 100% on a quiz.
Jake found his missing eraser.
My violin teacher let me move past the five measures I've been working on for six weeks.
Jake won a round of Scrabble Slam and Phase
Failures:
I bombed pass-offs for symphony. As in crash and burn. I've put hours into Tchaikovsky, and my conductor picked the one measure I still can't play.
Forgot to start the dishwasher 4 times.
Jake forgot to put a tee shirt on under his hoodie. He whipped his hoodie off in Chem lab, looked down, and whipped it back on.
I forgot to wear a bra to work and didn't realize it until 7 hours later.
I let a whole crock pot of beans sit on the counter overnight and spoil.
Found a misspelled word in my cover letter.
Small things, funny things, happy things, frustrating things. It's a good life.
2 comments:
triumph: I got to read posts by you AND Tiffany today.
I completed day 2 of couch to 5k!
Failure: I just received a late notice and threat to cancel services for our water--Aaagh! The things that get lost/missed in the mess of a move.
Still giggling about Jake forgetting a t-shirt.
Post a Comment