1. I love libraries. I find them comforting places. I like librarians. I like books. I like quiet places to sleep.
2. I seem to create urgency for myself through occasional procrastination.
3. My boots came out from hiding again because it snowed today. Goodbye sandals. I'll see you soon.
4. Jake and I eat a lot of Mexican food. We have a 25 lb bag of beans sitting in the kitchen. I consider it food storage.
5. Four 400 level classes at a time next semester seems a little rash. But I thought this semester was going to be terrible, but it wasn't too bad. I mean, it was busy, but nothing my brain couldn't handle.
6. As a side note, I've always been shocked at the lack of thought in higher education. I know I've gotten smarter, but I've rarely felt stretched or enlightened. I'm slightly disappointed.
7. Jake always eats my apple cores.
8. I have four boxes of Kraft mac and cheese in my cupboard. It's recently become a guilty pleasure.
9. People behind me are talking loudly. One of them has a laugh like a cackle.
10. Time to do something with my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment