2. I AM A GIANT SQUID OF ANGER!!! I went and talked to Academic Advising about applying for my Associates, and they freaking told me I didn't fricking fracking qualify!!! Ahhhh!!! I asked at the beginning of the semester, and they told me what to take and I did what they said. But I guess they just make stuff up on the spot. I kind of stomped out of the office in a huff.
3. My Pakistan final was a group project. We had to make a podcast and powerpoint on our prediction for the future of Pakistan. It was supposed to show our "ability to research" and "demonstrate critical thinking" and "analyze a country". Also, it couldn't be more than 6 minutes long. Because it's entirely possible to predict the future of a complex country in only 5 minutes. The irony kills me. All semester, my teacher has been telling us how complicated the country is, how it's so messy, how many factors there are, but he expects us to solve it all in 5 minutes. It slays me. (Giant Squid of Anger again.) Our final is breakfast in class and watching each other's podcasts. I bought apple juice to share, but I forgot cups.
4. All of my valuables and possessions fit into a minivan. Not much, but still more than many have. Also, have you pondered the term "valuables"? It's an old fashioned word now, but why is it old fashioned? Have we lost the mentality of cherishing quality? Are we so eager for the latest and greatest that we don't keep anything anymore? Will our children have heirlooms? What are your valuables?
5. After 18 months of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every single day, I am finally tired of them. But I don't know what else to eat.
Bonus: I got a 96% on my research paper! I should pull A's again this semester. My non-BSing campaign was relatively successful. I did realize that some assignments are just not worth putting full effort into. They're just dumb. But it's been a good semester.
1 comment:
"5. After 18 months of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every single day, I am finally tired of them. But I don't know what else to eat."
That's how I feel about Mac&Cheese, as well as Roman.
Post a Comment