Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just So You Know

Please scroll down and read my legit birthday post. I just wanted to give you a brief update. For my birthday, my family went canoeing on String Lake in Grand Teton National Park, which happens to be my very favorite place in the entire world. It was so beautiful and fun. I loved being with my whole family again (minus the part where Morgan wanted to throw Seth overboard and leave him stranded on a rock). But my mother forgot the camera (along with the mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions for our sandwiches), so you'll have to revisit this old post for pictures of String Lake.

Also, we just spent a fabulous weekend with cousins in Utah. We camped and waterskied and ate and ate and ate and laughed for two days. We played Hot Seat for hours, which is pretty much the best game ever invented. It was so fun. I have the greatest family ever. My mother also forgot the camera on this trip, so use your imagination.

I've read a lot of books in one week, because I haven't found a job yet.

I'm sharing a room with Hannah so the boys don't have to share and possibly murder each other.

I've started running again. 2 miles is harder than it should be. My left leg, the one I injured this winter, is sore, but it's holding up. I love running.

Scale and etudes are boring, but they're coming along.

That about sums up life. Peace out.

2 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

What is Hot Seat? Do share!

Kate said...

Basically, you choose someone to be in the Hot Seat. Everyone can ask them any question, but they have 3 vetoes. Their turn ends when they use up the vetoes, or just decide to pick someone else. It's so fun. We heard lots of funny stories and got to know each other better.