Friday, April 6, 2012

5 Things Before I Take a Final

1. I only have my accounting final left!! Wooo! *happy dance* My GPA is looking good. I still have some projects and a massive paper that haven't been graded, but I've got 95 and above across the board, so I think I'm safe. But I'm still crossing my fingers and praying.

2. It's snowing. Monday is supposed to be 70 degrees. Welcome to spring break in Idaho. I'm so excited for spring break. I'm going to sleep, run, rock climb, update my resume, make a portfolio, read, file my taxes, write letters, make lesson plans, go shopping, play music, and catch up on Psych. And do nothing for at least part of every day.

3. This has been the hardest semester ever. Possibly the hardest 3 months of my life. But it's been really good too. I think that's called a learning experience.

4. Last night I played background music for a business dinner at a restaurant in town. I was paid in a $150 gift card to Dillard's and a bag of perfume and cosmetics. Score. It was nice to have some bonding time with Sebastian too. He's been neglected for a few weeks because my life went into Super Sonic Crunch Time.

5. I promise I'll make a video blog soon and tell you about my life. My apologies for neglecting my blog. I'm going to go pack my 10 dishes before the white glove cleaners get here, read through my accounting chapter, sell back my textbooks, take a test, and then leave for the weekend! Happy Easter!

No comments: