1. Blogger changed and I don't know how to handle it. I retaliated by changing my blog layout, but that retaliated by taking twice as long as it should have. Blast. I can't win for losing.
2. Summer seems to have arrived, but I still don't trust it... I expect a snow storm next week.
3. I'm just trying not to make too many stupid mistakes right now. As Relief Society President, I still feel like a dorky teenager. Oh wait, I am a dorky teenager. I'm teaching Brother Huff's class next week. We're going to talk about mortgages and home buying. Which I'm completely qualified to teach. Ha. My only wish is for the students to keep pointing and laughing to a minimum.
4. Taking a 101 class as a junior is frustrating. I want to LEARN something! I already know the drill. Teach me something, I plead! But I do like my Human Resources Class. Taking classes from a different department is super disorienting though. I feel like I'm in a different world, even though they're in the same building.
5. I don't have nearly as much homework as I did last semester, which is tripping me out. I don't know what to do with myself. But don't tell anyone I just said that.
3 comments:
Well, I like the new layout.
And I know exactly how you feel with not knowing what to do. I have that same feeling. All day. Everyday.
I feel the same way about blogger. If it ain't broke ...
I would hope that the students keep their proposals to you to a minimum!
You are so refreshingly funny and honest.
Post a Comment