Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week in Summary

This is not me. But it could be.

....I don't know where to start. This week has been the longest of my life. Ok, there were some last semester that could compete, but it was pretty long. Late nights and early mornings and running every day wore my body out. School wore my brain out. Church wore everything else out. Seriously. The weight of responsibility is literal.

Then on Saturday I woke up with a migraine. I went to our 7:30am Ward Council meeting anyway, but I had to leave in the middle to go home and throw up and sleep for many hours. That was fun. Not.

But it was a pretty good week anyway. I didn't miss any homework and I went to the temple and went rock climbing. I really like my new roommates and ward. It'll be a good semester. :)

2 comments:

J-Dawg Fluffy said...

Man, I thought I had a rough week. :/ Chicken soup, a good book and bonding with Sebastian- if you can find the time.

thoughts and prayers.

Leslie said...

I. HATE. MIGRAINES. I'm so sorry. I hope you're feeling better now!