Saturday, July 21, 2012

Home Again

Hi. I'm currently sitting at my kitchen table wearing my mother's pajamas.

I moved home today after my mom's graduation party and cleaning up my apartment and throwing things into laundry baskets and boxes. PS. My mom graduated college!!!! I'm so proud of her.

Tina taught me how to pack. Her method is called Think Not, But Pack. Alternative names include If It Fits, Pack It and Cram It In There. This method has saved me approximately 17 hours of lifetime for a more worthy cause.

So now I'm home for the next 63 days until I get married.

At the moment, I'm doing my laundry. I found a shirt at the bottom of my basket that belongs to my roommate. I borrowed it on the 4th. Yikes. I didn't realize I'd procrastinated laundry for so long. That would explain why I'm almost out of clean undies... I'm also not sure how to return my roommate's shirt.

I really don't want to unpack. Sigh. It seems daunting, even though I have like, nothing.

But guess what? I don't have any homework! And I got straight As again. Barely, but I did. My HR class was on the brink of an A-, but I went and talked to my teacher, and he said that I'm in the top 5 of 90 students, so he'll give me an A. Whew. He also loaned me a textbook to read over the break so I know what I'm doing when I start my internship. (Side note: What kind of a college student asks for a textbook to read on vacation?! Something is wrong with me.)

Ok. This is the part where I do something with my life. And by do something with my life, I mean clean the kitchen for my mother, unpack, and go to bed early. Wish me luck.


Thank you for reading this pointless post.

1 comment:

KShay said...

Not pointless. I've gotten lazier and lazier while packing. on the move from Salt Lake to Logan I didn't even take anything from my closet off hangers...
Also, I'm so happy for you. I understand... If I wasn't busy working and being involved in myself I'd read textbooks. You're awesome.