Thursday, March 21, 2013

Crunch Time

19 work days left in the semester.

This is my to-do list:

Read two YA books
Write 4 book reviews
Write cover memo
Design book spread mock up
Proofread 5 pages
Write second cover memo
5 hours of copyediting
Write a 5 page research paper
Read Walden, all of it
Read 75 pages of other literature
Design 43 pages of magazine spread and advertisements
Write 2 reflective essays
Read a critical essay
Make a final multi-genre report (?)
Final exam
Other final exam
5 symphony performances
6 hours of practicing
1 private lesson
Grade 100 3-page papers
Grade 52 assignments
Grade 52 final exams
Mail state taxes
Start packing to move


eeeeeeeeeeee is the sound my stress makes.

3 comments:

tracy said...

Have some time in there for a date? I have five of them ready for you two.

Also, do you need Walden on audio? I am pretty sure I have it.

Love you and miss you!

Kate said...

We always make time for a date and FHE every week. We'd love some date packages though; there's not much to do in the 'Burg during the winter.

I found Walden for free as a Librivox recording. I've been listening to it nonstop. Four chapters to go!

Leslie said...

Whew! I'm going to go lie down. Your list wiped me out.