2. Symphony concert this weekend!!! Please, please, please come!!! It's the 19th at 7:30 pm. We're playing Dvorak's New World Symphony which is just packed with beautiful melodies and character. We're also playing a foxtrot called Remembering Gatsby which is cute and nostalgic and has jazzy rhythms that stupefy me. Annnnd, the Samuel Barber Violin Concerto. Holy frijoles Batman. This concerto makes my heart sing. So please come.
3. I wore sandals yesterday. Probably a bad choice, but I missed my laundry day and didn't have any clean socks.
4. Christopher begged me to play marbles with him after I picked him up. So I did. He beat me.
5. Institute is a really good part of my week. I'm glad I started going.
2 comments:
#2, soooo wish I could be there.
#3 Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
If I could be a super-hero, my super power would be to be in two places at once. I'm pretty sure I would have season tickets to your symphony.
Post a Comment