Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just So You Know

I have this weird thing where I don't want to post about great family vacations until I have pictures to back it up. Maybe it's because I want to show that we actually did what I said we did and prove I'm not a fictional blogger. Or maybe because it's easier to write about the things we did with pictures to remind me of all the awesome stuff. Regardless, I don't like to post about big family events until I upload pictures. Unfortunately, my family is historically and perpetually bad at taking pictures. Like really bad. We forget the camera, we forget film, we forget extra batteries, we forget the memory card etc. And if the stars align and the camera is capable of taking pictures, we inevitably forget to use it.

So.

I really want to post about The Most Fantastically Awesome Thanksgiving Week of My Life, but I don't have pictures yet. We actually took about 10 pictures of two things out of the million that we did last week, so I just need to upload them. And if you are a member of my extended family who was at this awesome event, I'd love you forever if you emailed me some pictures. (Well, I'll love you anyway, but you know.)

In short, real post coming soon.

No comments: