1. I promise I'll actually write a real post at some point instead of a rapid collection of random thoughts.
2. I had a wonderful Christmas, filled with many blessings. I had two favorite parts. One was when Morgan braved my grumpy attitude, helped me clean my room, tolerated a cheesy Christmas movie, and helped me hand sew pocket handwarmers for our siblings. I take that as a sign of manhood. The other was opening the gift from Christopher. He gave me makeup and lotion. A red lollipop was also in the box, and my mom said that when they were coming out of the store, Tuff put some change into the Salvation Army bucket and got the sucker. He said, "Oh! This has to go in the box for Kate!" It was the best Christmas present I got. Christopher adores suckers, but he thought to give it to me.
3. My hair is a different color again. I couldn't take the golden brown anymore, so I went back to dark brown/red. It's pretty. Some people rearrange their furniture; I change my hair color. Life is short.
4. Exercise. Guess what? I like it. I've been working out since Thanksgiving, and I'm lookin' pretty good, if I do say so. It's amazing what 15 minutes in the morning can do for my day. I feel healthier, warmer, happier, and I have more energy and eat better food. And I seriously just do jumping jacks, some weights, push-ups, sit-ups, and stretch. Why do I think it has to be hard? I still can't beat Morgan, but I'm not such a pansy anymore.
5. School is rapidly approaching. I must pack and buy books and organize my life.
1 comment:
Little kids give the best gifts.
Post a Comment