Wednesday, December 14, 2011

5 Thoughts When I Should Be Asleep

1. The Nutcracker performance went very well. It was challenging music for me, but I faked it convincingly. It was really fun to play music in a performance that I've watched every year since I was like six. I'm such an adult.

2. Molly, my Camry, has been having some issues lately. She's just really been a drain. First pulled over twice for a burned out taillight (No tickets, thank goodness), then her registration expired, now she started dripping oil, and on top of that, she's demanding new tires. Good grief. What a needy individual. I wish she'd just suck it up and be grateful for what she has.

3. I'm feeling ennui. I just read that word in Walden, and it fits my current situation exactly.

4. Oh my goodness. I should go to bed. It's late and I'm tired from two concerts and working today. I'm so bad at putting myself to bed.

5. I have nothing left to say.

1 comment:

J-Dawg Fluffy said...

I remember watching Nutcracker with my mom. I also remember that being my favorite song on the 1940 Fantasia