Merry Christmas everyone! I sure love you all. I'm so glad you read my silly blog. I hope your Christmas is filled with good food, family, laughter, gratitude, and the Carpenter's Christmas Portrait.
I may or may not have put every pair of my jeans in the wash, just so I could use it as an excuse to stay in my (Morgan's) sweats all day.
The store has been really busy this week. I've worked a lot, which is nice because I got double my usual hours. But it's been kind of a bummer, because my mom is out of school, but I still only see her for 10 minutes a day. Which makes me sad. Work has been less monotonous though. I've had a lot of fun helping people find Christmas presents. I give great recommendations for sheet music gifts, for the record. My favorite was when a grandma came in looking for a gift for her granddaughter, who happened to be an intermediate pianist in her second year of college. I sat down and played some of my favorites and helped her pick out something her granddaughter would like. Which made me happy.
I enjoy finding irony in life. Last night I watched an episode of The Biggest Loser while eating three pieces of pizza and a dinner roll. And then I laughed at myself and ate an orange.
I like New Years. I'm pondering my resolution for this year. I'll keep you posted.
I love Christmas Eve. I'm going to go spread some Christmas cheer by singing loud for all to hear. I may also clean a bathroom or two and fold some laundry and wrap presents and jump on some bubble wrap. Merry Christmas!!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas, Kate. :)
Merry Christmas my dear! Love you to pieces!
Feliz Navidad!
Oh, and jumping on bubble wrap is cheating.
Post a Comment