Tuesday, February 21, 2012

5 Boring Things

1. I wish I had something more interesting to say. I really don't though. Last week was insanely busy, but this week is calm. Full of homework, but not hectic.

2. My concert went very well. The music was very moving, and everyone played well. I loved it. That said, I'll be very grateful for the extra 6-8 hours every week.

3. I got up at 5 this morning to go to the temple. It was fabulous.

4. I've fallen asleep 3 times today. See above. I think I'll go home and read my accounting textbook because lately that's been the most effective way to fall asleep. And then I'll probably do 5 more hours of homework.

5. Peanut butter sandwiches are so satisfying. I can't tell you how much I thoroughly enjoy biting into one after a morning of classes and walking in the cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the concert went well and that now you have more time. Sorry we have missed you the last two times we were up. I enjoy the temple also. It's always good to be there with friends and loves ones. Grandfather