Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Still Swimming

Hi guys,

I haven't died yet. I'm still behind on homework, but that's alright. My definition of "behind" is that I'm not ahead. I don't have any late assignments due, but I am nervous about not being on the ball for some big projects coming up.

I'm still putting in 11-13 hours of study every day, but I'm not stressing as much any more. On Sunday evening, several hours after my last post, I had a little revelation. I don't have to do everything. I've been feeling so pressured to do everything, do it well, and do it myself. But that's a false assumption. I've been completely leaving the Lord out of it. All I have to do is give my very best effort, and let Him make up the difference. Maybe I'll be enabled to work beyond my capacity and keep my 4.0, or maybe I won't. If I don't, then He'll give me another way to pay for school. Either way, my job is to work hard and live righteously, and everything else will work out.

So that's my 10 minute update blog post. I will now take a quiz, study for a test, work for two hours, create 3 logos for a letterhead and business card, and start research for a 15 page paper.

Peace out.

4 comments:

J-Dawg Fluffy said...

Just remember what the fish said: Just keep swimming!

Jesse C said...

I love this post. You don't have to do everything on your own.

p.s. I'd be glad to give feedback on the logo design project.

Anonymous said...

I love your post and I love you. You are so amazing and I am so proud if you. Grandfather

Lindy-Lou said...

Such wisdom for one so young. Love you very much.