Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Short Post

I don't have a lot of time to blog, but I still love recording my thoughts here. I will write a real blog post eventually. And I plan on making another video log soon. I'd really like to do another 5 Minute University Video, and I'm pondering teaching you the single trick that made my essay writing easy and effective. Maybe. Cross your fingers.

This week has been so good. Last week totally wore me down and stressed me out, and I cracked on Sunday. But this week I'm not burned out at all. My change in perspective and attitude made a total difference. After the amount of study and work I've put it, I should be curled in the fetal position, twitching from the information overload. I've studied a minimum of 12 hours a day this week. I've had more than one 14 hour day, but I'm not burned out at all. I'm sleepy when I get home at 8 or 9 after studying, but I usually do a few more hours of study without a problem. It's incredible. And my grades are fantastic. I don't know how I'm doing it. Actually I do. Lots of prayer.

Last night I forced myself to put off homework for a few hours. I went to a band night at Sammy's with my roommates and watched the new Psych episode. It took a huge amount of effort to not do homework. I think that means something is wrong with me.

Today I got up early and did a few hours of editing and writing. Now I'll pull myself together and go to the library to do research for a few hours, then fix my logos and do more grading. I should also find time to buy food and go to the bank. Next week, I don't have any big papers due or any exams, thanks heavens. I do have to MC an English Dep. event and the internship workshop is on Thursday, but I pretty much just have to show up to those things. Bring on the new week!

Peace out.

1 comment:

Lindy-Lou said...

You are receiving the education I hope to receive in the next life. There is no way I could accomplish what you do at this point in my life! My job is to qualify for the blessing of eternal progression. Thanks for taking time to blog. They are all 'real' posts to me. ;)