Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pictures of My Life

This is me doing homework in the library. I spend a lot of quality time on the second floor. It is the quiet study floor. I talk to too many people on the first floor. And that's my sneaker. I'm wearing skinny jeans and an orange tee shirt and a purple cardigan. In case you were wondering.

*I would like to preemptively apologize to my future children for describing my outfit today. I'm assuming it will be embarrassingly ugly in 20 years.*
The second floor is also a good place for a nap. I was jealous of this dude, so I took a picture of him. I hope that's not creepy. I just liked his triple-chair solution.
This is my walk to school this morning. What a magnificent way to start a day. I hate Daylight Savings, but today I was glad I woke up an hour early.
Welcome to Idaho.
Our hometeachers brought everyone in our apartment a single red rose on Valentine's day. Wasn't that thoughtful and sweet? And yes, they are in the blender for lack of a vase.
This is my walk to school on the morning that I had to get up at 5:30 to do homework. I was the first one to make tracks in the fresh snow and that made me feel special. So I took a picture.

The End.

1 comment:

J-Dawg Fluffy said...

Chuck Taylors for the win!