Monday, March 19, 2012

Why Hanging Out Is an Epic Fail

It's really simple. Hanging Out all the time and expecting someone to like you and seriously date you is like paying for standard and expecting priority. You get what you pay for.

Going on a Date means "I like you, and you merit additional time, planning, effort, and money. I am willing to spend time learning more about you and having fun with you."

Hanging Out means "I enjoy female/male companionship. I like laughing and joking, giving hugs and high-fives. But I don't want to limit myself to just one person or commit to spending time on an intellectual or personal conversation."



*Disclaimer: This is not a rant. I have had many fun dates this semester, and I've been really impressed with the quality of dates and the guys who ask me. This post is simply an observation.*

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This is one of the most brilliant summations I have read on the topic.

Have you read Return To Modesty? If not, you should...the second finals are over!