2. Had a date this morning. :) We played racquetball at 6 am and then went to breakfast. It was really really fun. And yes, I said 6 am. It was a beautiful morning. Also, I may or may not have woken up three times in the night because I was so worried that I'd sleep through my alarm.
3. Did homework with my mother this morning, and then she took me and Morgan to lunch after he finished taking the ACT.
4. Got 100% on my accounting quiz
5. I think I'll take a nap and then write two pages of psychoanalytic criticism of a short story. After that, I'll probably go to the store and buy contact solution, bread, and apples. Maybe some pasta if I feel adventurous.
2 comments:
What an AWESOME date!! I love that!!
Fun date. Glad you had time with your mom and Morgan. Way to go on the quiz. Grandfather
Post a Comment