Saturday, February 18, 2012

Story of My Day

I'm super tired and unmotivated and I have a headache. Is it better to work on homework now and get it done, or wait until Monday when I feel better?

If I do it now, then I won't have to worry about it on Monday. But if I do it now, it might suck because I feel crappy.

If I do it on Monday, there's no point to a three day weekend because I'll spend the whole day doing homework. But I'll probably feel better and get it done faster, so I might have some free time.

But procrastinating is stressful.

But I should take a nap before my concert so I can play well.

Uuugh.

Conclusion: Write blog post. Nap. Save homework for Monday. Likelihood of regret: 40%. Doing it anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought process on the table. Same conclusion.
Grandfather