Sunday, February 26, 2012

Treading Water

Oi. What a week. I'm so glad it's Sunday. I've been doing religion homework all day, but it's still been a restful day.

I'm drowning. Well, not really. I'm doing everything, and I'm doing it well. It just takes an enormous amount of effort.

I literally don't even eat without homework in front of me.

I studied and worked for 13 hours straight yesterday.

I was awake for 18 hours the day before. 14 of them were studying or working.

Not complaining, because I'm enjoying everything I'm doing. I'm just worn out by the end of the week.

My lowest grade is a 93.83, which should come up when a quiz is dropped at the end.

I love teaching. I love being a TA. I love writing for my internship. I love doing homework. I love visiting teaching. I love running. I love sleeping. I love eating. I love dating. I love playing music. I love life.

All at once though.......is a bit overwhelming.

But there's only five more weeks in the semester. If I can come out on top, with straight A's and my sanity, this will probably be the biggest accomplishment of my life. I've done all these things before, but never all at the same time.

Just one day and one assignment at a time. I can do it.

3 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

I have faith in you! You can do it, Batgirl. Hang in there:)

Anonymous said...

Great grandfather

Leslie said...

Please don't EVER stop writing! I just caught up on a bunch of your latest posts and I just love you and your style and I wish we could hang out!