Thursday, February 24, 2011

Glimpses of College Life

The Kitchen
It's rare when the dishwasher contains more than cereal bowls, small frying pans, silverware, and glasses.

The Bathroom
Nothing says "Girls' Apartment" like aBoldn extra large box of tampons on the bathroom counter.

The Music Building
A girl practicing her bassoon in the ladies' restroom.

The Grocery Store
Crowded cereal isle. Roommates agreeing to share milk. Couples flirting in the juice isle.

The Bulletin Board
Actual post. Crappy Punk Drummer: Looking for a drummer to play in the punk band C-----. Not a requirement to be good, just able to have fun.

The Textbook
"If you analyze each clause separately, rather than attacking the sentence as a whole, your task will be lighter." C. L. Vitto, (2006), Grammar By Diagram.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good golly, I love this post. And you too!

Jesse C said...

I want to drum for that band. For 10 minutes.

Annalee Kelly said...

That's awesome. Love your posts!

KShay said...

Hmmm... I guess I'm just not in the dorms... :P

Lindy-Lou said...

Love your creative posts! This is a great example!

Shua said...

Haha this is awesome! I wish I was as creative as you.

Anonymous said...

ummm. you spelled Aisle wrong. And you call yourself an English major... WTF.

Love....us.

Anonymous said...

I really think that deer legs do really well for pranks. :)