My motherMy fatherPrincess BrideNacho LibrePride and PrejudiceJohn and Hank Green My previous bossThe Pink PantherBrian ReganNeil YoungNapoleon DynamiteNorth Avenue IrregularsJoe Versus the VolcanoThe Incredibles
LOL...Kate this cracked me up. And now we want (NEED) to know what the actual quotes were. Pretty please?
Haha, I'll work on it. :) I quote something in just about every conversation, but I'll try to remember.
Oh! I am so disappointed that I didn't make that list!! ;)
Me too! Surely I am worthy of quotation!
haha, oh dear. I can definitely see each one of these relating to your life. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL...Kate this cracked me up. And now we want (NEED) to know what the actual quotes were. Pretty please?
Haha, I'll work on it. :) I quote something in just about every conversation, but I'll try to remember.
Oh! I am so disappointed that I didn't make that list!! ;)
Me too! Surely I am worthy of quotation!
haha, oh dear. I can definitely see each one of these relating to your life. :)
Post a Comment