Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today.....

  • Today I'm confused.
  • Today I'm achy.
  • Today I taught violin.
  • Today I remembered why I love the violin.
  • Today I played Vivaldi.
  • Today I had a long conversation with my mom.
  • Today I'm sad.
  • Today I'm cheerful.
  • Today I wore sweats to a poetry slam.
  • Today I ate ice cream out of the carton.
  • Today I washed my laundry.
  • Today I forgot to check my pockets.
  • Today my chapstick melted in the drier.
  • Today my clothes smell like peppermint chapstick.
  • Today I was hungry.
  • Today is a good hair day.
  • Today a zit is building on my forehead.
  • Today my roommate wore my shirt.
  • Today I wore her sweats.
  • Today was cold.
  • Today I rolled my eyes.
  • Today I went to devo.
  • Today I wanted to make a paper airplane.
  • Today I did not make a paper airplane.
  • Today was sunny.
  • Today I went to the library.
  • Today I went home.
  • Today I ate muffins.
  • Today I ate oatmeal.
  • Today I ate peanut butter.
  • Today I wore purple and brown argyle socks.
  • Today I forgot things.
  • Today I forgot what I forgot.
  • Today I ran a mile.
  • Today I did 50 lunges and 35 sit-ups.
  • Today I took 10,345 steps.
  • Today I hurt.
  • Today I decided to give up on boys.
  • Today I decided to be a nun.
  • Today I changed my mind.
  • Today I thought about rivers.
  • Today I thought about dams.
  • Dam.

1 comment:

KShay said...

this is a good post.