Friday, February 18, 2011

Intermission

This is intermission. Don't be worried. The show must go on.

Reasons I'm taking intermission:

1. Midterms.
2. Laundry.
3. Too much time spent talking to my roommates.
4. Playing in a movie soundtrack recording!
5. Playing violin in an acoustic band.
6. Midterms.
7. Eating.
8. Diagramming sentences.
9. Writing research papers.
10. Playing in symphony.

Later, Peeps. I'll be back after a glorious long weekend.

3 comments:

Amy said...

i happened across your site tonight...you're really funny! i like your blog.

Lindy-Lou said...

Please explain #s 4 and 5. Inquiring minds really need to know.
Great post, Kate. I'm happy for your long week-end - and your mom's!

KShay said...

I miss you. I wish my intermission was relaxing. It was nice not to have to work yesterday though. And just so you know, you're actually really pretty cool. :) I'm glad your weekend was glorious. We'll talk soon.