Monday, March 14, 2011

5 Thoughts While I Eat Lunch

1. I still love the taste and texture of peanut butter sandwiches. Also, apples were on sale this week. And fudge-dipped coconut granola bars make my heart sing.

2. I've spent the last 2 hours writing half a page. Well, most of it was spent researching.

3. Ok, so I might have wasted some time emailing and reading blogs. Don't be like me.

4. Things That May Have Been Said In My Apartment This Week: "Not the finger of anger- the finger of science!" "When I grow up, I want a goldfish." "Why are we so funny?"

5. Oh Daylight Savings, did you have to come on a Sunday? Why not Friday?

1 comment:

KShay said...

I have a "rough draft" paper due tomorrow. On Legalization of Marijuana...

Haven't even started.

But I can probably "make it up" (actually educated ranting)


Homework will be the death of me.