Holy freaking crazy week.
The symphony is performing The Savior of the World tomorrow night. We've had so many rehearsals. I usually only spend 10 hrs a week on music- this week is close to 19 or 20. It's a huge production. Enormous choir, full orchestra, full cast of performers. Like 500 people involved. And our 15,000 seat auditorium is close to sold out. Wow. It's a very moving piece though, and I'm privileged to play in it. But I'm exhausted. Yesterday I also played in a string quartet in a recital and had a private lesson. Overall, I was playing music for nine hours yesterday. That's three hours more than the sleep I got. Dang.
I'm writing a grammar book. It's funny and weird and morbid and easy to understand. And it has an elephant in it. I geared it towards my youngest siblings, so that's why it's a little off the wall.
Time to leave the library and return to my apartment and eat beans and chips for dinner.
Peace and blessings.
3 comments:
I will buy a copy of your grammar book. Can't wait!
I didn't even know about Savior of the World...I am dying that we missed it because I have been wanting to take my children to it for years!
I love this! You are great! I want posts about Jared now though.
:D Love you!
I can't thank you enough, Kate, for bringing your violin to Spring Thanksgiving. I cried tears of joy listening to you play.
I'm also in line for a copy of your book. A signed copy, of course.
And I love beans and chips. Not a bad dinner.
Post a Comment