Saturday, March 5, 2011

Five Thoughts At Almost-Midnight

1. I'm over my indignation about grades. I still think they are stupid, but I've stopped yelling and growling about it. For now.

2. I really like going on dates.

3. Would you like to see more video logs? I haven't done one for a while.

4. I need prank suggestions. A dude stood me up.

5. Our apartment has been watching too many princess movies: Tangled twice, Enchanted three times, and Princess Bride once last week. We're all lovesick now. No bueno.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yes, more video logs! Yours are the best.

KShay said...

1. I have a 98% in my Business Law class (that's after 2 tests!) Wahoo!

2. I think almost every girl likes going on dates.

3. Yes please!

4. I CANNOT believe you got stood up. Oh. My. Heck.

5. Princess Movies are the BEST!

So in conclusion: you need to call me.