Nice work. I went off of facebook for a month and a half. It was a great way to get the word out about my call, which is why I got back on. I try really hard still to not waste my time on there. Nice work. I feel the same way. There are some good things about facebook, but mostly it's just a waste of time.
Good heavens! I just died. The dark curled hair, the lipstick, the polka dots..... I die. Yes, please. Maybe during spring break I'll make a trip down to slc.
5 comments:
Can I "like" this? ;)
You are a quick learner.
Nice work. I went off of facebook for a month and a half. It was a great way to get the word out about my call, which is why I got back on. I try really hard still to not waste my time on there. Nice work. I feel the same way. There are some good things about facebook, but mostly it's just a waste of time.
http://www.lightandtruth.ca/riley/
You have to look at this vintage session, Kate. Sigh. Someday we're going to do one!!!
Good heavens! I just died. The dark curled hair, the lipstick, the polka dots..... I die. Yes, please. Maybe during spring break I'll make a trip down to slc.
Post a Comment