The last seven days of the semester will no doubt magically stretch into approximately 100 years, but even then, Spring Break is close enough to dream about.
13 days of no class time, no homework, and no quizzes.
As usual, I plan on doing numerous activities which may or may not be restful or even possible.
My Dreams for Spring Break:
- Sleep in everyday
- Eat a different meal every night
- Workout everyday
- Read the Gospels
- Read a Tale of Two Cities
- Read the 3 novels I got at DI and haven't had time to touch
- Finish editing and illustrating my grammar book
- Visit Tina
- Go shopping
- Sit in the sun
- Finish learning Vivaldi's Summer
- Take naps longer than 10 minutes
4 comments:
Those are pretty much my lifetime goals, and the only one I'm doing exceptionally well at, is the last one. Hmmm, what does that say about me?
Dear kate,
in the case that you don't get back onto my FB page. Why did you put Abraham Lincoln as my profile pic..... Really.
LOve,
Moragn
Morgan,
Because I love you, and therefore give you crap. Also, it makes me laugh.
Love,
Kate
Go for it.
Post a Comment