- I go to bed uncommonly early.
- School is sometimes more about jumping through hoops than learning.
- I'm terrible at studying for tests.
- Playing music reduces my stress level.
- Being nice isn't always the best thing.
- $22 will buy me food for a week.
- I care enough about grades to have an A- burn, but not enough to actually work harder.
- Performed with a band at Sammy's
- Two awesome symphony concerts
- Savior of the World performance
- Played in a movie soundtrack
- String quartet performance
- Played a solo concerto in a recital
- Researched enough about standardized testing to last me the rest of my life
- Ate one bag of baby spinach and eight apples every week so I didn't get scurvy
- Injured my leg six weeks ago. Still hurts.
- Started dating an amazing dude
- Made new friends
- Six girls shed a ridiculous amount of hair
- I should probably remember clean checks happen every other Wednesday.
- A brief hair disaster: bright blonde highlights/stripes on my dark base. Look, I know I'm from around here, but that doesn't mean I wear the trademark.
- I'm a clean roommate. This surprised me.
- 7:45 am classes are a bad choice.
- After 10 years of dreaming and practicing, I finally finished a Four Seasons movement.
- Doing homework with my mom is fun.
- I miss my family more than I thought I would.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Let Me Sum Up
Pictures are coming as soon as I remind my roommate to email them to me. But here's an non-comprehensive list of everything I learned and did this semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Kate, I loved this semester-in-review. It's so fun to be young and learning. Sorry about your leg still hurting. I finally listened to the movie trailer. It looks scarey. That was a rather unique opportunity to play for a movie sound track.
You are so stinking witty and I love it! Congrats on a great first year away from home! p.s. I want the scoop on your amazing 'dude' as well as which Seasons movement you learned!
Post a Comment