Monday, April 18, 2011

A Good Weekend

If violins were cars, this is what I had been driving.



This is what I'm driving now. I love my new instrument so much. I felt like I was getting married when I picked it up. It's just.....amazing. It sounds so freaking good. So clear and sweet, but edgy and powerful. I can't get over it. I'm so happy and excited. I really feel like I just got married. (Well, I imagine getting married feels similar.)


I went down to visit Tina this weekend. We don't like each other at all.
I went down with our other friend, Nicole, and we had a blast. And it was sunny and warm. We played in the park, hiked around waterfalls, went to see BIG waterfalls, stayed up way too late, watched chick flicks, and talked and talked and talked. We also had an adventure looking for Tina's keys which disappeared somewhere during all that. Good memories. Good weekend. Now I get to start school tomorrow. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I am SO excited for you!! A great instrument makes all the difference in the world. :) I wish I could see your new violin and hear you play it!