2. I went into a violin shop and asked about instruments and trade-ins and payments. And it is entirely possible that I could have a new violin!!! Like soon! I am ecstatic. I played some of their instruments and I have a vague idea of what I want now. (Can't be too bright, has to be mellow enough to blend with an orchestra, rich and loud enough for solo.) I'm really really happy.
3. Through divine intervention and some actual study on my part, I managed to ace my finals. Which means that I will probably keep my scholarship! My Old Testament grade went from an 89% to a 98% (I'm not entirely sure how that happened), my Science grade was scaled, and my Research class is borderline (I have a 93% and a 94% is an A). I have a 96% in Grammar (Remember how scared I was of that class? Ha.) and an A in ENG 110. Both of my music classes are A's too. (My conductor even paid me a compliment on my playing, and my teacher told me I was sharper than a marble.) I did a happy dance.
p.s. I used 7 exclamation points in this post. I got a little carried away.
3 comments:
Yippee-aye-a!!!!!!! Seven exclamation point back at ya!
I AM so happy for you about your scholarship!
Isn't A Tale of Two Cities so fabulous? What do you think of the play vs. the book?
Which shop did you go to? Blythe needs a violin desperately.
I went to Fergusen's up here. I'm sure they could work with you, or you could possibly buy mine.
Life with Kate IS an exclamtion point!
Such good news! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment