Tuesday, April 26, 2011

5 Thoughts in 5 Minutes

1. I really love being a TA. The class I'm TA-ing is a critical thinking and moral judgement class. I don't do homework, but my teacher has me evaluate the case studies and do research and help decide what to discuss in class. It's fascinating.

2. My violin makes me so happy. We're performing Beethoven's 5th and Dvorak Carnival on June 1st. You are invited. We're also playing some Brahms and something else on June 9th.

3. I have homework that I will begin at the end of five minutes when I finish blogging.

4. I like my science class. We're studying natural disasters.

5. Easter was wonderful. I read the four gospels for the past month, and it really helped give Easter a season. I had dinner with my family, and it was sunny and beautiful. What a great weekend.

No comments: