Tuesday, April 19, 2011
I'm so excited!
i wish you could see me in person because i talk really fast when i'm excited and i don't know how to do that in print besides leaving out punctuation and typing really fast so stay with me and hold on to your underpants so i bought this violin and it's awesome and i love it so much and for such a nice made of awesome violin it naturally costs more than a crappy one and so understandably i have to come up with this amount of money to pay for it because if i didn't that would be called stealing and i had lived like a starving student all last semester even though i didn't have to so i could save up for it and i traded in my old violin and i'm getting a tax return so i put down a down payment of a rather significant amount but i still needed another significant amount so i went to the bank and got an instrument loan because i have no credit and i might need that someday and i can make payments because i teach lessons but i really despise debt and interest so i want to pay it off as soon as possible and then today one of my favorite religion teachers ever asked me to be his TA and it will be absolutely perfect because it's only six hours a week but i'll make enough to pay off my loan 3 times faster and still eat he must have asked me because i got A's in his 7:45 classes and only missed one day and i smile a lot i'm so glad i went to class even though i cursed it at 6 am when my alarm went off. * inhale *
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Right now I'm totally hugging you and giggling and we're jumping up and down in a circle. :) I totally read that fast and I held my breath while I was reading it, so I got the idea. ;)
I simply cannot wait until you post your first blogging post following your official engagement!
This is very good news and, yes, your lack of punctuation sped me right through as if you were talking right to me at warp speed! :) Congrats!
I could hear your voice going a hundred miles an hour and see your eyes dancing with delight!
Way to go! I have long known you would go places and am so thrilled others are starting to reward you because of your amazingness!
Wahooooo! What a great blessing! Smiling and showing up really pay off! :)
Yes!
That early morning smile will continue to serve you well. That is absolutely and deservedly awesome! I could hear you speeding speaking. I'm not sure I took a breath either until the end. ;)
Post a Comment