Monday, March 7, 2011

You Choose

I'm going to do a video log. Soon. I have a presentation to prepare and a paper to write and boys to flirt with. But it's coming. Don't worry. I can't decide what to do it on, so please vote for ONE of the following. Thank you for helping me overcome my chronic indecision.

1. I'll introduce you to my extensive argyle sock collection while we ponder the meaning of education.

OR

2. I'll introduce you to what is on my bookshelf while discussing growing up.

OR

3. I'll introduce you to what's in my cupboard/fridge while discussing dating.

Vote in the comments!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I vote 3.

Lindy-Lou said...

I vote all three. Then you have subjects for your next three posts.

KShay said...

#1 or #3.

tracy said...

#3...then next week #2...then the week after #1.

By the way, thanks to four men, two teenage boys, a tow rope, and the other truck getting stuck, I am now unstuck. It was a doozie!

Leslie said...

#3. Very revealing. :)