The Sharpie must be what I am missing!OR the making of the to-do list at all!JUST NOW, I realized I completely spaced violin lessons yesterday. I am sorry...my whole brain was focused on my doctor appointment/mammogram/ultrasound to determine what this lump in my breast is.So, so, so sorry!
Don't worry about it! Violin lessons should be pretty low on your priority list right now. I sure love you. Take care of yourself, ok?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
The Sharpie must be what I am missing!
OR the making of the to-do list at all!
JUST NOW, I realized I completely spaced violin lessons yesterday. I am sorry...my whole brain was focused on my doctor appointment/mammogram/ultrasound to determine what this lump in my breast is.
So, so, so sorry!
Don't worry about it! Violin lessons should be pretty low on your priority list right now. I sure love you. Take care of yourself, ok?
Post a Comment