2. I worked a lot a lot this weekend. It totally wore me out, but I'll have a much fatter paycheck. And I do like fat paychecks.
3. My very bestest friend came up from Salt Lake and I got to talk to her for several hours. I adore a good dose of girl talk. Good friends bless my life.
4. Brothers make me happy. I gave Seth a wedgie last night (Not a hard one. He laughed), Morgan jumped so high he hit his head on the basement ceiling (funnier than it sounds), and I snuggled Christopher until he fell asleep last night. Hannah also makes me happy. She was so cheerful and snuggled with me last night.
5. I'm going to pick Christopher up from school now and bake cookies with him.
2 comments:
So glad your concert went well! Congrats on your fat paycheck, plenty of girl talk, brotherly wedgies, and freshly baked cookies.
You warmed my heart, Kate. And made me want to bake cookies. Actually just eat them. You guys make the best cookies ever!
Post a Comment