I had all mine out when I was 14. I was so thankful for Oxycontin. All I remember from the operation was counting down from 100 to... somewhere roughly around 93. I think.
Pain goes away quickly. By day 3 you'll be nerdy kate again.
I was awake, which meant it was faster but more disturbing. I put in my ipod before they started. The surgeon asked me what I was going to listen to. I said, "Probably some nice classical music. Very loudly." He laughed.
4 comments:
I had all mine out when I was 14. I was so thankful for Oxycontin. All I remember from the operation was counting down from 100 to... somewhere roughly around 93. I think.
Pain goes away quickly. By day 3 you'll be nerdy kate again.
I was awake, which meant it was faster but more disturbing. I put in my ipod before they started. The surgeon asked me what I was going to listen to. I said, "Probably some nice classical music. Very loudly." He laughed.
Well, I remember the dentist telling me to open my mouth back up again. And I was listening to Metallica. I'm not proud of that.
Ouch. No fun. I'm sure everyone would love a picture of you with your chipmunk cheeks.
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment