
This afternoon I went to my friend Ashley's bridal shower. It was so fun. And a little freaky to realize that someone I grew up with is old enough to get married which means that I'm old enough to get married. Also, opinion on the purple nerd sweater with the orange shirt? I wasn't sure, but I asked Morgan and he shrugged and said "fine" and I was too lazy to change. It needs a different necklace, but I was too lazy to change. It's a problem. Also, I got a haircut because my split ends were becoming a crisis. I like this cut so much I'm considering abandoning the growing-out plan. (Heads up. This post will be full of random, useless information.)

This was my drive to work yesterday. We played Tchaikovsky's 4th in rehearsal and it is psychotic. My contacts get blurry because I can't blink the entire first movement. It's 18 minutes long. The symphony is such a great piece of music though. Life-changing. Revolutionary.

This was my drive to work today. My state is bipolar.

Morgan put his legs on top of me during General Conference. So I drew on his feet. So he gave me a dead leg. Which is pretty typical of our relationship.

What is this?

What are these cute little people doing....

in my scripture journal??

This is my Moleskine. It's leather bound with creamy, heavy paper. It begs to be written in. Which is why Christopher drew fourteen people in it. But who could be mad at this kid?

5 comments:
I loved this post! And I guess if that's a nerd sweater, I'm wearing a nerd sweater today too. I love the cute little drawings. You'll treasure those in your scripture journal always. :) Your hair is super cute. I grew mine out, and I liked it long, but as soon as I got some of it cut off I realized how much thicker my hair looks short, so I think that's probably kind of what my hair should do. Is your hair colored, or is that natural?
It's colored to be close to my natural. I really, really miss the darker color I had for the past three years though. I'm pondering going back. I just don't feel myself.
I like the outfit! I think you look smashing! So does Christopher!
Another great post. Your hair is really great. I thoght so when I saw it/you in person Saturday. I agree that the drawings will age well. Christopher will, too. ;)
I love your hair, I love your blog header, I love your commentary, and I love your cute little brother!
Post a Comment