1) My Utes are down ten points at the moment.
2) I have holes in my mouth.
3) Painful holes. That bleed and make me drool.
4) I'm missing my chin. Where are you chin? I need you.
5) Ouch.
6) The stuff that was supposed to make me feel better yesterday made me throw up.
7) And let me tell you, throwing up when you have holes in your mouth is no bueno. Actually, throwing up in general is typically low on the list of Fun Things To Do. Especially if you're me and puking usually involves nasal vomiting. Sorry, you probably didn't want to know that.
8) I only like funny movies, but funny movies make me laugh, which is painful when I have holes in my mouth.
9) I want toast.
10) I can't practice, because my instrument has to go under my chin. And I currently don't have a chin.
11) Ouch. Ouch.
12) Maybe it's a good thing I can't talk. Because I might swear.
13) I listened to five teeth crack and get ripped out of my skull yesterday. It still slightly disturbs me.
14) If we don't need them, why do we have them? I thought God was more efficient.
15) Wimper.
16) Utah just threw an interception.
17) D**n.
5 comments:
I hope you know I chuckled at a few of these. I've been there, it get's better than ever.
I do hope today is a better day, Kate. I am truly sorry you're in pain.
I'm so sorry you had to have your wisdom teeth out. That sounds painful. By the way did you have five wisdom teeth or did they pull another tooth besides those? Well at least it is over. Get feeling better.
I'm so sorry! Oh, the misery!
But, on the bright side, you will appreciate your chin (when it shows back up) more than ever before. Chins are so under-appreciated in general.
I had four large, well-developed wisdom teeth and one smaller mutant that grew farther back in my jaw.
Post a Comment