Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just So You Know

I hate when people talk on the phone or text while I'm ringing up their purchase. I think it's rude.

My concert is this Saturday. Ask me if I'm freaking out.

My next post will be a video log titled This Is Not A Hickey.

The predictive texting on my phone is messed up. "Yot" instead of "you". "Nm8" instead of "not". I don't understand.

I attempted to get up an hour earlier everyday this week, forgetting that it requires going to bed an hour earlier. The Fail Boat launched.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

ARe you freaking out? And I know what kind of hickey you're talking about. I got that all through high school.

J-Dawg Fluffy said...

I hate it when people talk on the phone while in the drive-thru.

Are you freaking out?

I bet it is!

that's why I type letter-by-letter

I still haven't figured out the going to bed early.

Lindy-Lou said...

My texting issues I discovered came from having my language setting on Spanish!! Things have gone much better since I switched to English.
If there were two of me, one would definitely be at your concert. I'm sending the love your way.