You are SO stinkin' funny! I have never made a vlog before and I don't think I ever will...I'm not funny enough and I am SO NOT photogenic. I love seeing yours though!
Librarians aren't nerds! I would STILL love to be one...and I would be an awesome librarian! All the children would love me to pieces!
Your great grandfather (my dad) is Edward Theodore. He would be so honored to have his name carried on by so great a granddaughter. ;) Remember, he was Edward before Edward was Edward. And he's real.
3 comments:
Nothing you said for #3 surprised me.
Kate,
You are SO stinkin' funny! I have never made a vlog before and I don't think I ever will...I'm not funny enough and I am SO NOT photogenic. I love seeing yours though!
Librarians aren't nerds! I would STILL love to be one...and I would be an awesome librarian! All the children would love me to pieces!
Your great grandfather (my dad) is Edward Theodore. He would be so honored to have his name carried on by so great a granddaughter. ;) Remember, he was Edward before Edward was Edward. And he's real.
Post a Comment